Nipper fo Microsoft FSX

The primary forum for discussing all things Nipper. Feel free to ask questions.
neebee

Nipper fo Microsoft FSX

Postby neebee » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:46 pm

Hi all you Nipper owners. A friend of mine would like very much to re-create the Nipper for Microsoft Flight Simulator X.
He is very experienced and will make a great job of it however we need your help with such things as weight,dimensions, internal and external photos, build manual if possible (loan only of course). The suppliers of the information may be lucky enough to get their own plane immortalized in FSX.

Please contact me at neil.birch@ntlworld.com or phone 01254-209881, I live in Blackburn, Lancashire so if there are any aircraft within a reasonable distance I can drive over and photgraph it.

Best Wishes.

Neil Birch

Spot

Re: Nipper fo Microsoft FSX

Postby Spot » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:31 pm

There appears to be one here http://www.surclaro.com/fsdownload-detail-5908.html perhaps out of date?
I wouldn't really know though, I use X-Plane.

DesH

Re: Nipper fo Microsoft FSX

Postby DesH » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:37 pm

I actually found an old FS2002 one and hacked it about a bit to get it to work in FSX. Didnt touch the paint etc but I did quite a bit of work on the handling and got it pretty close to my actual Nipper with regards speeds, climb rates and pitch & roll rate etc

Welcome to use that as a starting point if you like.....

What he really wants to be doing is a Cassutt Racer Wink , never found one for flight sim yet and like the Nipper its an absolute hoot to fly! (it just like a considerably faster more scary version!)

Return to “GENERAL CHAT”