Nipper flyers

The primary forum for discussing all things Nipper. Feel free to ask questions.
Ripley

Nipper flyers

Postby Ripley » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:31 pm

Hi everybody , do we have a sort of master list of all nippers flying and the names and contacts of all current owners . Would this be helpful or interesteing or is the site sufficient ?

I am at least interested in how many Nippers are in the Uk and how many are flying ?

The location would be good as then we could contact each other and fly into reciprecal fileds .

Good idea or not ? RiP Very Happy

G-BLMW

Re: Nipper flyers

Postby G-BLMW » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:38 pm

CAA G-INFO is the place to go, type in Nipper and hey presto a list of all the registered Nippers Smile

Cheers

Stuart

Neil Spooner

Re: Nipper flyers

Postby Neil Spooner » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:46 pm

Hi RiP,

I have over the years found all UK Nipper owners and contact info', some of which has been given to me directly, and as such I would not broadcast it on the internet. However, I am more than happy to forward any email you have for any get-togethers etc. (I just don't want to breach any trust on personal info')

Look forward to some Nippering get togethers this year.....how about some Saturday/Sunday breakfasts/brunches?

My Nippering may be frustrated soon due to being LGW based but still living in Colchester.

Neil
ps

I would like to develop a larger capacity Aerobatic Fuel Tank, and need a tank to modify and get approval for.......can anyone spare me a spare which I am happy to pay for?

Thanks

Neil
A little help goes a long way.
Nipper G-BRPM and G-BALS
RV4 G-IKON

Return to “GENERAL CHAT”