Still here!

The primary forum for discussing all things Nipper. Feel free to ask questions.
G-NIPR
Site Admin

Still here!

Postby G-NIPR » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Hello All,
I am aware that I have not been very active on the forum for many months. I am still here and still as passionate about our little aircraft as ever was. NIPR is currently getting some modding by the clever man called Paul Grellier near Winchester and hasn't been flown since September. I am having the tip tank mod concluded. A few snags have been thrown up but I think it is getting nearer to the day I go and pick her up again for the long trip home. Having the tanks will give me greater flexibility for the longer trips such as my annual pilgrimage to the rally.
It was once said to me by a man who has done it, that you only need a range of five hundred miles to be able to fly around the world. There being no leg longer than that if planned correctly. Perhaps save that for another day!
I am starting to get withdrawal symptoms now, and will certainly fly her loads when she is back.
Hope pilots and machines are all well, and that I will see many of you at the rally in 2012.

Cheers,

Paul.
G-NIPR.

Neil Spooner

Re: Still here!

Postby Neil Spooner » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:41 pm

Hi Guys,

I would like to develop a larger capacity Aerobatic Fuel Tank, and need a tank to modify and get approval for.......can anyone spare me a spare which I am happy to pay for?

Thanks

Neil
A little help goes a long way.
Nipper G-BRPM and G-BALS
RV4 G-IKON

Return to “GENERAL CHAT”