Happy Chrimbo 2014

The primary forum for discussing all things Nipper. Feel free to ask questions.
Neil Spooner

Happy Chrimbo 2014

Postby Neil Spooner » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:56 pm

Happy Chrimbo!
Yep, I am still here!
Just wishing all you Nippers out there a Happy, Healthy and Wealthy (in all things) Christmas and New Year.
I may have left the "fold" for a while (I still have G-BALS, the last ever unbuilt original Nipper which I may build when I have less time (I will never have more time!)) but am still around. Miss G-ONCS very much, but am now getting to grips with the RV4 now I can do inverted aero's.
Take care all, and have fun.
Best wishes,
Neil

(6).JPG
(6).JPG (1.86 MiB) Viewed 11575 times
Attachments
G0175153.JPG
G0175153.JPG (312.47 KiB) Viewed 11624 times
Last edited by Neil Spooner on Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A little help goes a long way.
Nipper G-BRPM and G-BALS
RV4 G-IKON

Stevec

Re: Happy Chrimbo 2014

Postby Stevec » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:09 am

Happy Christmas to you as well. Have been in NZ for 38 years but still can't get used to a barbecue on Christmas Day.
Still not made a start on the nipper as all efforts going into getting the Menestrel flying this summer.

Steve

G-BLMW

Postby G-BLMW » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:29 am

Hi Neil

A belated happy Christmas to you et all........nice to see you are still swapping the green bit for the blue bit:).
I like the colour scheme of the RV....blue and yellow, now where have I seen that before......??
A happy and prosperous 2015 to all.

Best wishes
Stuart

jockthenipper

Postby jockthenipper » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:43 pm

A belated Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year to everyone! The build of both the Nipper and the RV continue, depending on which end of the country I happen to be in at the time. Hoping to have them both airborne by the summer. It will make a pleasant change to do some flying rather than building!! Blue skies and happy landings for 2015!!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (800.12 KiB) Viewed 11517 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 11512 times

Neil Spooner

Postby Neil Spooner » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:09 pm

Both Children looking very nice!! Good luck and speedy building! (You are doing well if you expect to fly them this year and these are current photos?!)
Interesting control quadrant you have there, not seen one of those before....nice design, much better than the original.
Neil
Nipper G-BRPM and G-BALS
RV4 G-IKON

jockthenipper

Postby jockthenipper » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:29 pm

Hello Neil, you know me , ever the optimist!! Lots of fettling going on at the moment to graft the Magura "Big Twin" brakes onto the beastie!! I hope they are up to the job or it will be yet another mod to incorporate a brake chute! Shouldn't say it on this forum but your RV is looking good. Now get on and build that ultimate Nipper with the Revmaster!!!

Neil Spooner

Postby Neil Spooner » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:44 pm

.....I am right on it.....starting the Ultimate Nipper when I have less time!!
Wink
Nipper G-BRPM and G-BALS
RV4 G-IKON

jockthenipper

G-CORD Progress

Postby jockthenipper » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:26 pm

Hi Neil, thanks for the loan of the bungee tool, another set of 1080's successfully installed. I will contact you soon about returning all the borrowed bits!! Sincere thanks also to Nick for providing so much information regarding the brake mod. A piccy of G-CORD standing on her own legs again with the Magura hydraulic discs and new bungees fitted. The covering is not a new lightweight design, simply protection as she sits in a hangar where spray painting sometimes takes place!!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (750.42 KiB) Viewed 11237 times

Return to “GENERAL CHAT”