Nipper Drawings

Use this forum to discuss technical points relating to the Nipper and its ancilliaries.
Ripley

Nipper Drawings

Postby Ripley » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:37 pm

Does anyone have a set of drawings for sale or a set that could be loaned against a deposit for copying ? Or can new sets still be had from somewhere ? RiP

G-BLMW

Re: Nipper Drawings

Postby G-BLMW » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:57 pm

Hi RiP

I've got a set of Nipper kit drawings....any good? I got them microfiched a while back and not to sure of the condition Shocked If they are any good I could knock some prints off. I've also got one or two Fairey Avions drawings. What information are you after?

Cheers

Stuart

Ripley

Postby Ripley » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:39 pm

Stuart , I have now got a set of drawings as I just bought another nipper and an old set came with it .

I am sorry to be so rude , but what is your family name Stuart and where exactly are you as I am just outside Bedford and you seem fairly close ? RiP Confused

G-BLMW

Postby G-BLMW » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:55 pm

Hi RiP

Glad to hear you have a set of drawings. Did you receive my PM to you?

Stuart

Ripley

Postby Ripley » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:59 am

Sturat , tahnks for personal message could not reply as no e mail address . Anyway if you read this , I would love to fly up and meet you , Fenland is my regular haunt and local trip for a coffee . I am in Russia now for two weeks almost , I will give you a ring when I return . Unless you can send a PM including your e mail contact . RiP Cool

Return to “ENGINEERING AND MAINTENANCE”